Ingredients: ( serves 2 )
1 packet of Kailan (approximately 180g- 200g)
3 tablespoons of minced garlic
Chili padi, chopped / Thinly sliced red chilli
3 slices of ginger
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
2 tablespoon of XO
1. Rinse the Kailan under running water.
2. Heat cooking oil in a wok over medium heat.
3. Add minced garlic, ginger and shallots and stir fry till golden brown.
4. Add sotong and continue to stir fry.
5. Add oyster sauce and 3 tablespoons of water.
6. Add kailan and continue to stir fry.
7. Add constarch mixed with 2 tablespoons of water
8. Lastly, add XO sauce and stir fry for another 1 minute.
9. It is now ready to be served!